Vorbereitung auf die Englisch-Klausur!

Beiträge zu Themen, die in keine andere Kategorie passen

Moderatoren: Zythophilus, marcus03, Tiberis, ille ego qui, consus, e-latein: Team

Vorbereitung auf die Englisch-Klausur!

Beitragvon Gast » So 5. Dez 2004, 15:42

Hi,
Ich habe paar Texte bearbeitet und brauche jemanden der das durchguckt!

-> Alle Zeiten erlaubt

Dear Mr Jones,
My family and I (suffer) have been suffering a good deal lately from the noise made by your guests when they (leave) leave your house on Saturday nights. They (stand) stand in the street, (laugh) laugh loudly and (call) call goodbye to you and to each other. Then they (get) get into their cars, (bang) bang the doors loudly, and finally (reverse) reverse their cars on to the road. This (sound) sounds a fairly simple manoeuvre, but there is always at least one of your guests who (find) finds it almost beyond him - whether because he (have) has too much to drink or (learn) has still learnt to drive I (not know) don't know but i know that it takes him ages to get out, and all the time we hear his engine (roar) roar and his friends (shout) shouting advice. By the time all your guests (go) go and the road is quiet again, my family all is wakened up, and the children often (find) find it very hard to get to sleep again. I (be) would be grateful if you asked your guests to leave more quietly, and perhaps you (be able) would be able to persuade any learner drivers to come by taxi.

Yours sincerely ...

Dear Sir,
I (be) am interested in the furnished cottage near Dedham which you (advertise) advertised in yesterday's Telegraph, for my husband I (come)
came to England in June and (require) require accommodation for three months. You please (tell) could tell me exactly where it (be) is and give me details of bus and train services in the area. I also (like) would like to know about the local shops. I (be able) am able to shop without a car? My husband (hope) hopes to hire a car, but I (not drive) can't drive and he (be not) is not free very often to take me shopping, so we (need) need a cottage on a bus route. The local shops (deliver) are still delivering ?
I (know) know they (do) did ten years ago. I (be) would also be grateful if you (tell) tell me whether you supply sheets etc. and whether a laundry (call) is called at the house. The rent you (ask) are asking (sound) sounds reasonable for the size of the cottage. How do you (like) like it paid?
Weekly, monthly or in advance? My husband and I (be) were abroad for teen years, but before that we (live) had lived near Dedham. which is why we (want) want to spend our holidays there. My husband (write) is also writing a book about Constable and (like) would like to finish it in the area where he, Constable, (paint) has painted most of his pictures. Mr Jones, the bank manager, (know) has known us since we (live) have been living in the area and I (be) am sure he (recommend) recommends us as suitable tenants. I am of course (be willing) willing to send a deposit. I (be) would be grateful for and early reply and (enclose) enclosed a stamped addressed envelope.

Yours faithfully, Pamela Smith
Gast

Beitragvon Gast » So 5. Dez 2004, 22:09

danke hat sich geklärt
Gast

Zurück zu Sonstige Diskussionen